Monday, September 14, 2009

3 Years Later

Wow, how time flies! Three years ago, I thought I'd try my hand at blogging. Guess what ... didn't do a thing! But I have a great excuse ... that was just about the time that things started getting crazy at work. Well, I don't have to worry about that any more. I have joined the ranks of the unemployed ... unfortunately ... and through no fault of my own, I might add. So, now is a good time to start putting more of an effort into this blogging thing I think. For my blog posts here, I intend to utilize the questions (and my answers) to the thousands of forum threads I've participated in over the last 7 years (I'm just guessing ... I didn't actually count them to see if there are thousands ... seems like it though). Might be interesting. Might be informative. Might also be boring, but we'll see. ;0)

2 comments: